BOURJOIS PARIS Rouge Velvet The Lipstick 2.4 g 04 Hip Hip Pink
UGX180,000 (VAT Inclusive) (-30%)
- Special formula combines hydrating waxes with light oils and rich pigments for a velvety soft finish
- Gives intense colour in one stroke with a precise and flawless finish
- Lasts for up to 24 hours and feels light
About the product:
Looking to wow with a bold matte lipstick that won?t smudge? Meet Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick, a gorgeous long-wearing lipstick that will never dry out lips! The secret of its exclusive formula is the moisturising complex that combines hydrating waxes with light oils and rich pigments for an irresistible velvety soft finish that pops. When you want a precise lipstick with intense matte colour that lasts long and feels light, just one swipe of Rouge Velvet The Lipstick will give your lips up to 24 hours of full-on glamour. For intense colour in one stroke with a precise and flawless finish, Rouge Edition Velvet The Lipstick is an essential addition to your make-up collection!
About the brand:
Ready to play with make-up? In Paris, beauty is a game, never a chore. Bourjois makes it easy to create chic looks for eyes, lips, face and nails, all with an effortless Parisian twist. Say Bonjour to beauty with ?joie de vivre?!
Isododecane, C9-12 Alkane, Polyethylene, Bis-Carboxydecyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Cococaprylate/Caprate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Quaternium-90 Sepiolite, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Undecylenic Acid, Quaternium-90 Montmorillonite, Silica, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Bht, May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Mica, D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Fd&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake (Ci 15985),Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090).
How to use:
1. Apply colour to the centre of the upper and lower lip.
2. Apply colour working from the outer corners to the centre of the upper and lower lip.
3. Optionally, for a finishing touch and more shine, you may apply a lip gloss on top of the lipstick.